Monday 26 May 2008

Dave Sir

My new title ;)
No India is not getting to my head folks, thats just the name the kids over at Narashwadi had knighted me with. Well im finally in Mumbai after my 2 weeks + and this stupid comp...doesnt have a usb port so I cant load up all the pictures i took...ahhh...you just have to love India...well actually many things in India are like that....where the saying "Dont judge a book by its cover" really applies in India...you go to a porch restaurant and you will get an over priced and over spicy food compared to if you go to the basic shop at the end of the road and there you will find a mouth watering dish that just amazes you at quarter the price...hence you just got to love India and dont expect too much.
So anyway back to Narashwadi and Dave Sir
In the last two weeks I've gotten the kids to join me for a morning jog, followed by my lolli bribe and then some moral classes...yup after like God know how many years of that being brainwashed into our systems i thought it would be a good idea to teach the kids some basic morals, I can just see all the mums smiling now ;)
Anyway its coming close to lunch time now and my stomach is grouling, so im off to get some food, will definately try to upload pictures later today.
Till then take care gang.

2 comments:

Gurmeet Gill's Blog said...

Dave and his food, naaahh, cant be separated.. Dude, hope to see you in good shape despite variety choices of drooling delicious food that is available for you to wallop. Hope the morning jogs helps you in shape, kakakaka... Take care brother!

- Gurmeet

Jas said...

Cancer?

Bro, it's better than a bunch of displaced Indian programmers saying "Can sir" to every question you throw at them.

After a while it seems to sound like they want to give you can cer!

Hm!

Yoga anyone?

Mate...food..glorious food....you are too far north...otherwise I would recommend a restaurant by the beach in Trivandrum, Kerala.....seafood...glorious! Fresh and cheap too....best off they serve Kingfisher....both on a plate and in a bottle...! ;-)
Guess which one I ordered seconds...and thirds......
Signing out...
Yours humbly
Can sir